PMA precious metals australia limited

proven reserves of v2o5 to increase, page-6

1. 66 Posts.
    Often the proponents of dog projects need to make outlandish claims while the less visible and more robust projects quietly achieve their milestones.

Promotion is one thing, blatant falsehood is another. Unfortunately there are a number of clowns in this game who do great harm to the reputation of the Australian mining industry.

It's entertaining at least.

Those of us who have been around the vanadium scene and seen these things in operation are intrigued at how an oxide deposit like Windimurra could possibly claim to be competitive with such lousy metallurgy.

I don't know how that second hand, small diameter kiln at Windimurra is going to cope with the 130 tonne per hour throughput required to achieve its intended production targets, considering it struggled to achieve 100 tonne per hour previously.

From experience, when the silica content is high, kilns get blocked and have to be shut down to clear.

I think you'll be looking at another 40 million bucks to order a new kiln and flash dryer, and at least 18 months to build and install it.

It seems that Hatch are now doing a design options study for PMA, this should not be confused with a Bankable Feasibility Study. Let's just wait until PMA announce a Hatch sign off on the Feasibility Study, you might want to pull up a chair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.