PMA precious metals australia limited

proven reserves of v2o5 to increase, page-7

1. 99 Posts.
    Well, I have doubled my money once and am gonna do it again now. AXO have been aptly referred to as dreamers by R.Smith of PMA. Balla Balla did not get up before and will not do it this time.

The PMA directors discovered the Windimurra project, stayed with it for decades and re-wrote the book on vanadium.

Balla Balla has been through a number of companies now and for some mysterious reason it hasn't happened.

PMA built a project and a predatory multinational shut it down. PMA says it has the largest ore reserve, and we should not doubt this given they built the thing before. I don't see any evidence of new drilling at Balla Balla.

PMA has the largest kiln in the world and hetero seems to have ignored this. Windimurra uses waste products from oter mining operations to process its ore, it would seem that Balla Balla will have to buy fresh materials.

PMA reckon they can get much better performance this time, and have most of the plant already on site. They can get this thing going real soon....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.