CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

providing sample to every games participant, page-14

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Apologies for shouting in earlier post. Simply trying to add emphasis.

I will sell without hesitation when/if there is ever any value returned to the SP.

By trying to wake up the blindfolded believers I am also trying to figure a way out!

We now have a very concerted push for Board membership for instance. We also now have a lot of people who are rightfully disenchanted and calling for reform and accountability.

Go back 3 months and check the posts. The dissatisfaction wasn't there before but the problem still was.

Are you trying to find a way out of this mess? How?

By excusing management and giving them elbow room to feel they can keep this con up?

Exactly how are you trying? What is your plan? What have you achieved so far?

Finding a way out of this mess is directly related to rightly holding the management/Board accountable for this mess.

It was you who just called it a mess so you obviously agree that there are systemic problems and they will not be addressed by allowing the Board any more latitude.

Time is up. Too many words. Our opportunity is slipping away from us and must be actioned now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.