EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Proxies RE AGM

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3163
    Great news guys last 2 days when I finally awoke from the EGO shock of losing heaps and now have the motivation to stick it up them big time in a protest vote against Trident's resolutions who are not apart of this mess just opportunists and giving nothing to holders. I have now got some great support from very big holders, bigger than me, who like me are absolutely angry where we find ourselves.

I have just rang work and will be attending the AGM, will be taking a days leave (could think of better reasons to take leave than these mess, but it's important), that's how critical this vote is. I urgently need the 60% of every single holder to all vote against all resolutions.

For those who have already sent your proxies and voted for resolutions and elected chairman you can simply get a new form from board which is effectively Trident contact Sean McCormick 08 6211 5099  and resubmit a new proxy form but please write the latest date which will void the previous form (simply write on top of form). Note the proxy forms have no bar code or done by Link etc they are not using the registry big issue here. But please change your vote and tick all boxes. I can not touch or fill in details of this form you all have to fill it our correctly. I am fighting for every holder to get something better than nothing which is what we get if you vote yes.

So to be 100% safe of your vote being counted I am willing to act as a proxy for every single holder.

If any of you wish to post your form instead of email contact me via email or call me directly, most of you have my number then I can give you my address. We urgently have to act now as all forms have to be delivered to me before the 6th June 2018.

Please email me your proxy voting against all resolutions and ticking all votes, put date on top of form and write my name Darren Watson as your proxy.

Send proxies to [email protected]

Lets Unite and get a better deal or liquidation. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.