SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Proxy Form, page-17

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Westcott,
    Nobody needs to knock Longley or Meehan. What should be knocked ist the exorbitant salaries.

As you know, SDL have stopped proving up resources for years. Also with no funding, there is now rail or infrastructure to be built. So how does these high salaries get justified in these dark years that SH had to endure for so long. Why should SH continue to be milked to pay these salaries when there is nothing much to be done on ground except going out day by day and clearing a few bushes and trees. Definitely a job that I would want.

As for Jill..., not sure what she get's paid but if anyone deserve a doubling of salary, it would be her.

Too many directors on this waning company and still they remain on board because shareholders are happy to keep them and pay them for doing ..what? Every year I see these director ... sitting behind the tables..... staring with clouded eyes and fixated expressions across the room.....listing to GC and GJ's same ol' same ol'.

And yet, every year they come back for more! This rout needed to be stopped the moment GC & GJ stuffed up with Hanlong. GC has proved to be a Zero on a contract to date - yet how many millions has he reaped and how many more will SH allow him to reap. Funding is what had been promised for years and nothing has been forthcoming. Action speaks louder than words .... GC has been nothing but ... words. Maybe he'll do the admirable thing and resign at the AGM. Only concern is that he would want a Golden Handshake.

I know how I'll be voting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.