BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

I am voting no.I can't see any real value added by Nabi. They...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I am voting no.
    I can't see any real value added by Nabi. They are only bringing dollars - at a discount and listing on Nasdaq.

IMO, the listing does not add any extra value to Biota in the long run. In 10 years time the value of Biota will be determined by the success of its products, not where it is domiciled. Management should be concentrating on anti viral drug development and bringing these to market as soon as possible, rather than trying to maximize short term share prices - which they are failing miserably at.

I believe the company has a lot of potential, but, as a small shareholder, Biota are doing everything possible to get rid of me as a shareholder. I don't want a Nasdaq listing and I have a margin loan and this move could trigger a margin call, if I retain it.

This move is not to the benefit of all shareholders, which to me implies they are not fulfilling their mandate. I think management are just looking after themselves with no consideration for the small shareholder who wants to see Australian research succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.