GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

hey pussYou have said in other posts "One thing I have learnt...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    hey puss

You have said in other posts "One thing I have learnt through years of managing peoples money is to never ever sell a good idea too early. "
    So you are a money man. you look after peoples funds. Tell me about the investment proposition if Coburn gets up. show us how clever you are , tell us about NTA's, PE's cashflow multiples and all the other wizz things you guys throw round like confetti.
    how many shares do you have pussinboots and which broking outfit do you work for anyway? Please don't tell us that you are a financial planner!

You don't sound like a a person who has managed money for years.
    why on earth would you vote down the resolutions about the capital raisings? whats the point? what good does that do? This shows a real lack of knowledge
    If you have been "managing money for years", then presumably you know what the effect of voting down resolutions seeking approval for previous share issues. What you propose is so wacky left field, it sounds like it comes from Tasmanian Greens.

To the ignorant seven people who have been listening to you, I hope you realise that by voting down the capital raising resolutions, you put at risk the solvency of the company. Did pussinboots explain this to you as well? he is after all a person who has been "managing peoples money".

Pussinboots your last post uses the word "angry".
    Angry people should not be giving advice to other people when managing their money.

Angry people need to take a chill pill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.