TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Cdchi1 $310k in this environment in mining for a small cap with...

1. 550 Posts.
    Cdchi1
    $310k in this environment in mining for a small cap with large potential is a good salary... I am yet to see if he can repeat what he did a Brockman. I want to understand what value he will bring from business perspective before we start handing out 65M Options.

I am not saying give him no options but it should be based on what he can bring the company above what it is today. The 3c shareprice was because of the way the placement was managed and the story is playing out. So lets use that as the start point and give him 65M options at say 2.5c?

Realistically, in my opinion, if this project was presented to us in 2007 it would be 15c now... The market is different now but you can already see what happened when the story started to unfold.. We say a 3 fold increase in shareprice.

I personally am voting against the options and for the incentives because I do want Wayne to buy in to the company and I do want him onboard.. But believe 25M at a price is better then 30M at zero cost.. At least with the 25M there is a value associated with them..

My opinion is he would be crazy to let this opportunity go even if he has to buy in himself as the project is one fo the best around today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.