OVT 11.1% 0.8¢ ovanti limited

Yes I am serious, why would Clee, Finran and the rest go so hard...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Yes I am serious, why would Clee, Finran and the rest go so hard at getting IOU back, if it was not worth anything why pay the ASX fees recently. The question is are you serious or just down ramping to get cheaper shares? Unfortunately to save the company they needed to issue some shares for funds.

They have recovered a company that was being robbed by former BOD to line their pockets, they nearly pulled off a $19 million heist, As far as I've read the new BOD are pursuing that stolen money, even recovering half will increase the SP from here.

These new guys and Clee have achieved what many can't, getting control of the company from PWC after it had been put into voluntary suspension
    Is unheard of.

They have done away with BNPL for obvious reasons, chasing other more profitable arms of the business. They have taken their time to make sure they are focused on going forward with the things that are going to make revenue.(You will work these out with research, not going to give it to you on a platter)

They don't need to report everything they are doing while in suspension, I'm also glad we aren't trading in the current market, Until the big money sees confirmation of the market turning they will hold their money tight.

IOU might dip on relisting to 2c but it will be quickly absorbed IMO, I think there is going to be some that will regret not loading up at 4c when it's beck @ 10 & 20c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.920M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $95.87K 11.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1162531 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2258000 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.