VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Premium for what? The current board sat on their hands for...

1. 3,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Premium for what? The current board sat on their hands for almost 6 months. They have not come up with anything., only collect fees. The only assets are cash and the TSI Investment. No one in their right mind would pay overs.

It is like saying you would pay more for a Investment because it is held by another company, than what you could pay directly. It defies logic.

VOR is nothing more than an LIC at present, all of which have been trading at a discount to NTA. There is nothing here, or what we have been told, that warrants a premium.

I honestly believe if TH had not stirred the pot, people wouldl not be getting their dividend this Friday and the capital return at months end.

I believe we stand a better chance of delivering value from the shell and TSI Investment with a new proactive board. I believe TH as the largest investor has the same interests. The directors nominated are not controlled by TH, but independent professional business people with good reputations.

What has the current VOR board ever done for their longer term investors? Doing the same thing over again, with the same people is likely to yield similar results and seems rather stupid.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.