IMM 0.00% 35.5¢ immutep limited

I'll take the contrary view to that BRR. Obviously you want news...

1. 661 Posts.
    I'll take the contrary view to that BRR. Obviously you want news on the Nasdaq listing. We all do but I hope it DOESN'T come now.

If the US debt is downgraded the effect on the PRR sp will be negative just like most stocks and indexes because some will panic. How negative is unknown. Lately we have traded a pretty tight range despite US and European debt concerns so I'm fairly confident it's not going to be severe for PRR.

To get an announcement now that we are cleared for a NAS listing when US investors are so jittery would do us no favours. In fact it would lead to a big let down come listing time compared to what everyone is expecting/ hoping for.

Thing is we have no control- and neither do PRR- over when the SEC grant our listing. So if any BIG news were to come out now I would want it to be Phase IIb interim results. Even then though, with the market conditions being what they are the sp bump may be shorter lived.

If nothing has changed fundamentally with the company- and as far as we know it hasn't- why would you want the sp to go up unless you are looking to sell? If you are a long term holder and believer in PRR then this is EXACTLY the time to be buying more at cheaper prices.

This is a spec stock so there are always risks involved but as others have pointed out our last 12-16 months of achievements have been pretty darn good.

Do your own research and own your own decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $670.1K 1.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44785 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 22453 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.