IMM 0.00% 35.5¢ immutep limited

unfortunately it's a 'No' for you erahs.That's purely because...

1. 310 Posts.
    unfortunately it's a 'No' for you erahs.
    That's purely because your 8 months is from the time Prima announced its INTENTION to list and now.

I intended to build a boat 2 years ago but I'm still long way off.

We all know that listing on a US market for an overseas biotech coy without a FDA approved product could be forever. And I'm sure the Prima team have done pretty well preparing for it and progressing. And all progress relating to this process have been put onto the Investor Update as well as on answers to varies individual queries.

I hope you had read this in the last investor updates
    'The Company is pleased to report that its expects its planned listing on the NASDAQ Exchange in the USA to be finalised in the near future.Over the past 18 months,the Company has attracted an increasing level of support and interest from the US market.'
    'the Company announced plans to list on the NASDAQ Global Market last September.Prima has submitted all required ocumentation ahead of its listing and its management team has been actively marketing the Company to US institutional investor groups'

Also, I hope you have read that article on the WSJ, I believe we should put some credit on the Prima team working behind the scene to achieve that kind of exposure.

So be patient mate.

And I'm sure the Prima team is working hard on this matter.
    Just let them do their job!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $670.1K 1.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44785 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 22453 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.