IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

erahs,NOTHING is preventing the NASDAQ listing at the moment -...

1. 115 Posts.
    erahs,

NOTHING is preventing the NASDAQ listing at the moment - instead you need to look at the fundamentals of the company - they are developing a vaccine treatment for Ovarian Cancer to work with a patients immune system( Nothing of which had EVER been developed before now). If you bought this stock purely for a jump in share price re NASDAQ, the mkt will jump on your short term ideals and play you like a drum!!

Get over it and move on. Long term holders of PRR (me included), are excited about the N 'rocket', but are more excited about the long term prospects of the comapny!!

And just to recap on almost a year ago, the share price had plummetted to .07 cents after going sideways for 6 mths. Boy, as a shareholder was I wondering what the @#$%% was going on, but MR kindly explained a substantial shareholder had sold a decent portion of their shares which saw the share price drop dramatically.

And yet with all of that, nothing fundamnetally had changed for PRR, or which direction they were heading and a mere 3-4 mths later they announced they were to list on the NASDAQ ( which MR had stated back in 2007 that this was the plan for PRR). - And here we are still waiting!!

I believe posters on this forum need to be respectful of all views, but truly, some people/ investors, must do their own homework to see if their investment profile fits with a company/stock like PRR. Individual posters should not be relying on the positive or negative sentiments/ information of others to decide on whether or not they will hide the stock.

The true believers will be well rewarded in the not to distant future.

All IMHO - nothing personal to anyone, just think PRR is better than many of the personal digs on this forum and deserves more respect!!

Spare Paper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.