IMM 0.00% 42.0¢ immutep limited

LC- great post.Brainy- I feel for you. I lost big$ on VCR- it...

1. 1,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    LC- great post.
    Brainy- I feel for you. I lost big$ on VCR- it hurts. You could lose the lot here too.But I don't think so (or I guess I would not held for 10 years).Sure there have been hard times lately, and you bought on the MR hype.IMO MR got the Co going again but is responsible for many people being in your position. It is the fact of the matter. I bought shares years ago, 2003 actually, at 40 plus cents.(there were 50 mill shares then!!- stinks doesn't it?) I also bought them in 2007 for less than 1 cent. I could have lost the lot but for MR. But then there are the people like you- who have to make their own decision as to whether they ride it out for the big killing or cut their losses.Its tough to take those sorts of losses and I was guilty with VCR of going for the killing. It almost killed me instead!!
    Is PRR any different- not really. Will it go past this impasse- IMO yes. Either up or down.It may not happen when you expect it either. No one knows. Boiler has been accurate in his assessments-( begger him for that!!)
    FWIW I think ML is a different character and intends to let the results do the talking.
    Again I feel for you but the stock market is a gamble- and most gamblers lose.Biotech managements are on the whole looking after number one. Any cost to others is just collateral damage
    Hope it works out well for you, us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $1.132M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15565 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 246989 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.