IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Ha Macro I’m sure I will rue the day that I tried to predict...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Ha Macro I’m sure I will rue the day that I tried to predict anything.

But so far so good.

On slide 17 of the investor presentation the goals of Can-003 are now described as “proof of concept” in ovarian cancer and to inform further clinical development.

Is this the first time Can-003 has been described as a “proof of concept trial”? What is a “proof of concept trial”?

Well typically it is a P2a trial where the aim is to show a dose response effect.

Now it is slightly odd to be referring to Can-003 in this way because dose is not being varied and it has been referred to as P2b.

But the ICS data will be able to be analysed to show how the increased t-cell activity translates into PFS. And so in this sense it can be considered a “proof of concept”.

Which is very much along the lines of what I posted :

“Second the real interest here lies in looking at how increased t-cell activity translates into PFS. That is at the individual level (not a average group level) if a persons t-cell activity increases does their PFS improve.

This is a complex analysis because you will also need to take into account background variability in the SOC group with respect to PFS. Which is why the data is being shipped to the US but the results presented will be nuanced and difficult to interpret because of the many modelling assumptions that will have been made.”

So I would say Macenroc keep the faith in the face of the PRR army of excitable early trend changers.

On a side-note thank you Kbear1 for your generous comments on my previous attempt to combine TA and FA.

On HC the majority of posters seem to polarise into either TA or FA camps. While many have a passing interest in what the other side is saying – the hardliners stick to their scripts. Charts are useless for predicting the future or alternatively that fundamentals or news is simply a device used by the smart money to fleece small investors.

The protagonists in both camps are most likely blissfully unaware that arguably the most successful trader in modern times – Gann – combined both TA and FA. Early last century the main markets were commodities (wheat, barley, corn etc). And many of Gann’s charts showing his technical skills in these markets are studied today.

Lesser known is that when he was wealthy enough from trading Gann purchased a small plane (replete with attractive young female pilot) to fly him over crops so he could see for himself how well they were growing. In other words basic fundamental research of the most enjoyable kind.

Regards Southoz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.