IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

LOL Cchook you are quite right that for shareholders we never...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    LOL Cchook you are quite right that for shareholders we never like to hear of Directors selling shares. However, we love it when they buy.

Timing wise I think that MR doing it in conjunction with the conversion of 10million options is possibly the best way it could happen. He increased his holding from recollection to 30mill shares from a previous 20mill. The number he sold was quite modest given he holds 30mill shares and still has about 8mill options to convert.

We forget that Directors are also human beings lol, who have comittments and families and a personal life. At various times they may need some money for whatever reason. In this case a good portion would have covered the cost of converting the options and some will possibly be used to convert the remaining options down the track. The remainder is cash that was probably needed for whatever reason.

IMO the CEO has more at stake to do nothing that devalues our shares given his own large holding of 30mill shares and 8mill options. To do a modest cash out and devalue his large remaining holding would not make sense.

So I certainly dont read this as an issue of any concern.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.