IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

hughes101 "protraderWhat is it that makes you think prr will go...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    hughes101 "protrader
    What is it that makes you think prr will go to 40cents or even up for that matter?
    For me they seem to have a lot of seller's ahead of them ,aren't exactly setting the world on fire (with a volume today of 47,000) and they are sitting very close to thier yearly low as well as that technically they are HIDEOUS.
    you should buy heaps pro and gooooood luck"

It's not going to 40c (at least not this year) but it has been in a neutral trading range for 6 months now (9-13c but mostly 10-12c) and is about to cross the multiyear down trend so any sign of an up move will trigger the reversal.

As for a lot of sellers ??

There are 2.1m of bids in the next 0.9c and to add up the same amount of offers you have to go up 5c so I don't follow your logic there (although a lot of bids came in today so mabe it didn't look this way when you posted?)

All your comments seem technical so I won't bother with the fundamentals but maybe it belongs on a watchlist for TA traders - if it breaks a few levels just a few cents above then it should run for quite a while and FA traders like me think it is worth at least 20-30c at the moment let alone if any positive news comes out.

ACU is capped at $39m v PRR's $15m and PRR has a more diverse technology platform and products and both have a similar amount of cash. I don't know ACU that well so I am certainly not bagging it but it highlights haw PRR can trade to 20-30c pretty easily and still be 'cheap'.

It doesn't look like you will be convinced by my arguements but PRR is worth watching and will perform nicely soon if Protrader can stop turning everyone off the stock with his ramp style posts!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.