IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

possible it will break out early July given todays growing bid...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    possible it will break out early July given todays growing bid side but everything is timed for late July/early Aug in this stock to start its run.

Ownership restructure , Phase II trial closure, Astra Z study finished, new licencing deal, research published, lead oncomab antibody identified, Panavax progress reports, eG capital research, roadshow, sale of Arthron, Phase II interim data, election of BioMira option, Zymogenetics 2nd year option extention just to name a few things for the second 6 months of the year.

TA is about to signal the turn but people who want volume have to make a decision early as the true signal is above 13.5c and there will be very little volume till 20c IMHO. about $300-500k will see the break occur and that is one interested fund manage or a couple of big punters.

I haven't been able to confirm it but we have had a punter in the last few days buying in parcels of 300k around 9.7 & 9.8c and he looks like he is just going to keep soaking up any tax selling that comes through.

Definately worth a watch but probably late July for the first real action.

If you wanted to see the fundamental side of things I have a research report from Feb that will fill you in on all the science - put your email here or PM me at sharescene (slayer) with your email address and I'll send you a copy. After a slow start there have been at least a dozen people that have asked for a copy and I know more have forwarded it on so word keeps spreading.

After a little more comparing to ACU I can only conclude that if ACU's valuation is right then PRR should be at least 20-25c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.