IMM 1.61% 31.5¢ immutep limited

Hi All.I have not posted in a few months now, but Ive done my...

1. 265 Posts.
    Hi All.
    I have not posted in a few months now,
    but Ive done my best to stay up to date with all your post's.
    Seeing as things are a little stagnant at present, I thought I'd take the opportunity to thank those who have stuck by Prima Biomed through thick and thin, regardless of the Day to Day SP.
    Great to see some new Names with new opinion's and ideas
    being put on the table..
    And always pleasing to see the names of people I've been following on PRR for a few years now, please keep up the good work guys.(You all know who you are.)

I think many of you will agree when I say that something big seems to be brewing in relation to where PRR are headed,
    and the progress that they have achieved toward fighting ovarian cancer, is soon to pave the way this disease is battled worldwide.

I pay my highest respect to those involved in this endeavor
    *Dr Ian Frazer
    *Prof Bruce Loveland
    *Dr Heidi Gray
    *Dr Michelle Vaughan
    and Dr Bruce Frey (Who knows his way around getting something like CVAC approved and onto the shelves)

I also wish them the best of luck!
    Because as I mentioned before, Prima have set themselves on an endeavor to treat so many unfortunate, everyday women, that are affected by this terrible affliction.

Endeavor
    Noun:
    1: A purposeful or Industrious undertaking (especially one that requires effort or boldness)

2: Earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something.

So I wish everyone involved, including all those who believe
    in PRR's vision, and have invested their money to assist, all the very best luck in this Endeavor.

Cheers guys, and all the best for 2013.
    Richo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.