IMM 5.08% 31.0¢ immutep limited

Babel fish Translation:-I just translated the last posting on...

1. 58 Posts.
    Babel fish Translation:-
    I just translated the last posting on the German forum using Babel Fish

?REAR ONE, I am new in this forum, but I acquired and possess the shares of Prima Biomed, also shares of Dendreon Corp. in the USA. I have from Prima Biomed of the ' Head Equity analyst of the USA' Robyn Karnaukas of the German bank at the Wall Street belongs. She works also on Dendreon for Deutsche Bank and confirmed that to Prima Biomed the next Dendreon will be. The difference in prices between the shares is nearly 30ig-fach. JP Morgan Head US analyst Cory Kasimov published likewise last week that Dendreon of the ' Top Pick' for JP Morgan for 2011 was. One should also note that Prima Biomed is the first company in Europe on cancer an inoculation works and Robyn Karnaukas has explains the Dendreon last month the strategy of Prima Biomed imitated. Dendreon, although the market leader in America is 9 months behind Prima Biomed in that Europe. For further information one should itself in any case the ' Expert Call' listen to http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID =163542 Like I it understand 70% of the patients for the third phase from Europe will be. German professors are the Fuehrer in Dendreon research, since it was forwards fuenf years the standard treatment. It is only one question of the time to it the OK gets from the authorities. And Prima Biomed will receive in addition 10 years exclusivity. Finally the course at Nasdaq makes sense (approx. in two to four weeks), since many US investors will stand for money with Dendreon to have earned and also behind Prima Biomed. US article http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/investing/inside-wall-street-is-this-tiny-aussie-biotech-the-next-dendreo/19662217/ Thus always ran. Greetings?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $450.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 35.0¢ 31.0¢ $2.508M 7.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 226373 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 40135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.