IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

prr investor conference in new york, page-20

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Looks like PRR are being given a far more prominent position than usual at the RBC conference. Listed to appear in a double length session highlighting "Cancer treatments: under the radar late stage opportunities". Definitely like this increased exposure.

http://www.meetmax.com/upload/event_8431/2011%20RBC%20Capital%20Markets'%20Healthcare%20agenda%20as%20of%203_2_11.pdf

Also, looking at the list of presenting companies, many of the big boys are there. (MSB as well). And I personally like to see PRR actively presenting at the same conferences as DNDN. Just gives another opportunity to ram home the obvious synergies with the right people in the room.

I'm a little surprised that only MR is listed as a presenter. I would have expected one of the US based scientific/medical staff as well. My thoughts anyway.

A nasdaq listing announcement coinciding with one of these conferences would have be great. But in the end, like quite a few others, I think the long term effects of exposure to the North American markets will be far more important than any short term spike triggered by the announcement itself.

Re the latest National Securities research on the PRR website:

http://www.primabiomed.com.au/investor/analyst_reports_pdf/022311_National_Securities_Research_Report.pdf

I note this section: "Assuming CVax can be a blockbuster drug, and has a 15% chance of being successful, suggest a value of $0.43 cents".

I find it refreshingly honest to see in print the average likelihood of phase 2b/3 success. From reading these and other threads, I suspect that there may be some dipping a toe in the biotech sector with a rose colored view.

Haven't got the house on it but my retirement will be lot more comfortable if Cvac gets over the line.

Good luck all.
    We all go with our hunches and biases. You've just read mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.