IMM 1.27% 39.0¢ immutep limited

agree with you guys here yes hotcopper is a place where we come...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    agree with you guys here yes hotcopper is a place where we come traders,investors and even just lookers to make dollars and thats what we are here for.prr is one company with huge potential to turn many of our fortunes around as they have already done in the past 3 weeks.further still though the multiple gains could be huge but in the bigger picture to me or any of you out there making money out of this prr may actually deliver on what it has promised for many years a treatment that will really benefit the world and cancer sufferers firstly with ovarian cancer but the potential for other cancers.sometimes we get caught up in our attempts to make our fortunes that leads to our little fights here on hotcopper but if prr do deliver we all may be part of something special here.whether your here for the long or short term one day you might look back and say wow they did it and the benefit i made dollar wise is nothing compared to the people who will benefit from this treatment.

no hard feelings patty just wondering why people pumping up figures on trial costs out of thin air.im happy to believe what prr directors have told me about time frames and costs rather than others here trying to scare people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $573.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.8¢ 39.0¢ $157.2K 398.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 118179 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 125442 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.