IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

Hi Brainy. I have previously posted that the market...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Brainy. I have previously posted that the market makers/brokers etc for PBMD depositary notes did not have a proprietary holding of shares at that time. So any notes traded on nasdaq come in the first instance from purchase of ASX shares that are converted into depositary notes and then those notes can be held or traded on Nasdaq.

Given the volume of trades has been very low on Nasdaq imo there would not be any significant number of such notes in the USA and therefore price movements on nasdaq are to me absolutely inconsequential. Its the ASX price that matters as this is where 99%+ of the liquidity would be.

Maybe a few more shares are being bought and traded because of presentations in America or maybe the market movers dont want to lose the future potential of the listing should Prima decide to quit Nasdaq so they are now a bit more proactive. At this stage not really worth talking about lol.

The price on the ASX is all that matters as far as I am concerned and Nasdaq currently is a boring side-show.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.