IMM 1.72% 28.5¢ immutep limited

prr prayer group has been formed

1. 313 Posts.
    The best thing to do now is to form the PRR prayer group. Each morning at 9:45 am the group will meet outside the PRR Melbourne offices and offer a prayer to the almighty that today may be the day that Eugene sees the light and does something that gets the share price moving.

Eugene wanted to join the prayer group with his fellow directors but were banned. They told me that they should be welcome in the group since they had been praying for some months now and had many good prayers to bring to the group.

All shareholders that have made money on PRR are also banned but unfortunately I couldn't find any to worry about.

Therefore only shareholders that have lost money on PRR are invited to the prayer group. HOLD ON THAT MAY BE OVERWELMING.

OK MON and TUES will be limited to the first 1000 losers. WED THURS will be the next 1000 losers and FRIDAY I have booked the MCG to house all losers on a one day only GOD PLEASE HELP PRR DAY.

At 10:00 am Eugene and his directors will address the group on the success they have achieved to day. Thereafter from 10:01 am we will hear from Eugene on "Reason why PRR has not gone up followed by Eugene's best excuses 2005 to 2007"

I have earmarked 2 hours for this part of the agenda.

From 12:00 Everyone will join hands and pray for PRR to miraculously be showered with funds from the ASX Funding Fairy and a White Angel ride in and pay PRR 100 mill for 50% equity in Cvac.

At 3:00 pm after a dire and dreadfully somber day I have arranged a comedy break:

Mr Moneymachine will tell us about Investment Strategies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $413.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $1.441M 5.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 102393 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 14707 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.