IMM 5.08% 31.0¢ immutep limited

Take the Naz listing out of the equation and based on pure TA it...

1. 661 Posts.
    Take the Naz listing out of the equation and based on pure TA it is in a toppy position.

But you can't take the Naz out of the equation :)

I'd be curious to know what other brokers and newsletters are recommending PRR as a buy right now and what their targets are. That's what fueled the big run up last year. Same with SSN. We know the analysts posted by brainybull but that is old news. I heard that guy from Profit hunter group give a buy to his people at 18c...

Thing is those pundits didn't have the Naz listing right around the corner last year. They may have thought they did and when it didn't eventuate and the market topped they got out but now the Naz is a lock.

Maybe the pundits will wait till the market makers buy their fill for the ADRs and then sell? Maybe they'll wait to see the initial reaction on the US market? Maybe they are just waiting for TA sell signals?

Fact is we broke through solid resistance at 18c and 21c. Those were no small feats.

Next target seems to be 30-31c in the short term. Some selling might come through at 28c as those who bought in to the cap raising are just glad to get their money back. After that gets absorbed though.....

??? :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $450.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 35.0¢ 31.0¢ $2.508M 7.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 226373 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 40135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.