IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

prr target 60 - 62 cents but when, page-56

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hello Smoo,
    I agree with you, there isnt any sense posting something everyday saying "nothing to see here"; but if they have given an expectation, they should given an explanation if it is different. For example, the webcast was cancelled- we would still have no explanation if Wisdom didnt contact the company- If they said "it was on", they should also say "sorry, due to regulatory constraints, we could not deliver at this time". We were and have been expecting the 60-90 day NASDAQ period, and also the "NASDAQ imminent", and it has far exceeded that, i dont think a short explanation would be unreasonable i.e. "for reasons out of our control, we have submitted all paperwork just need to have the SEC clearance". Although i beleive that you can overdo communication in these regards, i think we are somewhat "in the dark" right now. We shouldnt need to contact the company personally or come on Hotcopper to find out what is going on.
    On other note, happy to see yesterdays gains, will be happier when it gets above .36 and reverses the Short term reversal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.