IMM 1.72% 28.5¢ immutep limited

What a load to rubbish and obviously the desperation of the day...

1. 313 Posts.
    What a load to rubbish and obviously the desperation of the day traders is starting with posts like this.

Now the facts:

PRR is capitalized at $11.5 million which is very small change and thus the ASX listed company represents no real opportunity.

PRR has one product that Biomira have the major rights to if they were to elect. PRR retain the Australasia rights which again is small change.

The product is at the final stages of PhIIa trials. If you believe PRR the results are due mid February including the independent report but no doubt you will all hear a new excuse why this is delayed.

PRR is thus not an attractive target until:

The PhIIa results are released
    Biomira do not elect to take up their option over the major markets.

But the trouble is:

The PhIIa results are non conclusive
    Biomira will not elect on this basis
    PRR will then appear to be a no product company.

The only chance of a take-over is by a group looking for an ASX listed shell and then its bye bye to all your lovely shares when the consolidation is announced.

How stupid must you be to hold this stock.

Get out now

And if you are still thinking about holding then listen to this:

On the 21st August I was advised by the company that the independent report would be available in six months. Well that’s the 20th Feb 07. I was also told that the PhIIa trial would be completed by Oct 06. Issuing the Independent Report is awfully close yet with all the trial work and now the independent assessment (that would have to be going on for some time now) there is not one bit of news coming to the market. Bit odd isn’t it.

Oh yeh, one other piece of rubbish spoken by the company. Biomira would elect by November 06. Again no news

Anyway you guys keep holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $413.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $1.441M 5.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 102393 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 14707 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.