IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

prr today, page-70

1. 310 Posts.
    your analogy is completely misleading here isplicer.
    The 'child' here is your investment money and Prima's future and the 'school' is Prima's share register.
    Just keep telling ppl that Prima is not a good place to invest mate, keep spreading the fear if you wish.

Why on earth that you invested in PRR before? was it because you assumed that PRR's sp will continually going up without any downward fluctuation? or you didn't do any research about the company until you sold out?

Please be honest that all your time you spent on the PRR thread is to get an re-entry point, otherwise you do have massive amount of time for your hobby though.

Don't make mistake that I would need to be educated what fundamentals of Prima is, it's not the recent fluctuation of its sp in the market turnmoil, but the future prospect of its products, which has only got stronger.

I believe in Prima and its future as I'm in for 4+ years, I top up on down days like these, no need to spread any more fear before I top up, it would be dishonest and against your real belief.

I won't be surprised that your tune could change once you re-entered.
    Good luck with your agenda mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.