IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

prr today, page-73

1. 310 Posts.
    It seems this will be an on-going debate, apologize in advance to put out such a long post but I feel I need to.

Everyone is entitled to their view and their investing/trading strategy, at the end of the day, it's my/your own business.

I don't see continually putting out negative comments about the general market and then specifically apply to a particular specy stock you don't hold can be called 'balanced view', let alone (1) the situation of the general market is all well known to educated investors/traders; (2) that take up over 50% of your time on a forum, the motive behind is just too obvious.

I like to ask 'why' and do reasoning when it comes to lots of things, especially in investing.
    (1)Why I invested in a company at the first place? I believed in the future prospect of its products.
    (2)Why the sp of Prima dropped significantly in Aug11? Was it because something major happened in the company or its products? The answer is no for me, the combination of the market crash+DNDN execution mistake+double sell signal from the influential tip sheet+absence of Prima major positive ann at the time spells the main reasons for me.
    (3)Should I sell at a loss to reduce my exposure to the market like a number of posters on HC continually suggest? No, because I don't aim for short but long with Prima, I believe in a few months/years time, Prima will succeed and our paper loss will turn into huge real gain.
    (4)Why do those posters continually suggest that even they don't hold any more? Are they really nice people there just trying to save our money/lives or are they having a crystal ball that tells them the future of Prima? I believe I know the answer.
    (5)Then why the sp of PRR stabilized and picked up a bit recently? It's combination of the sideway/greendays of general market+positive ann from Prima($5mil grant+inclusion into S&P ASX300)+improved sentiment in retail investors(thanks to the informative posts from kbear, herro)

In summary, sp of PRR is not immune to the market, just like all the other specie stocks, it fluctuates.
    The future prospect of Prima is not any worse, instead is strengthening despite its sp fluctuation.

There are lots of noise out there, especially in the PRR thread on HC, lots of non-holders spent 60-80% of their time continually putting out negative sentiment, reminding a well known truth that sp of specie is not immune in market turmoil(that really bugs me), even that is not specifically targeting at me, but feels like being looked down and being looked at as uninformed or uneducated. WE ALL KNOW IT WELL, NO NEED TO SAY IT AGAIN, AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND ON EVERY SINGLE DAY!

I have these little definitions kept to myself
    Ramping-continually putting out non-substance information re the stock or company to try to drive the sp higher with motive of selling at a bigger profit;
    Downramping-continually putting out non-substance information re the stock or company to try to drive the sp lower to get in low or fulfil short selling;
    Super-downramping-continually putting out non-substance information re the stock or company to try to drive the sp lower to get in low or fulfill short selling from non-holders.

OK, I might have upset some posters' agenda, sorry mate, I just can't help myself to defend my investing belief. I see too many unconstructive posts on PRR thread compared to other threads I read and post and I feel that I should say something with honesty.
    I invest and I also trade, I bought and sold 4 stocks (2 value 2 specie) in one month, when I had doubt I asked questions and when it didn't satisfy my initial investing reason, I sold and moved on, not putting out a single negative comment, not looking back, well, that's me anyway.

With PRR, I did research, invested, monitor, review, topped up in down days, not selling a single share since the story is still good and just looking better. well, that's only me again.

I hope to see more contrastive and informative posts re PRR soon.

Good luck all and go PRR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.