IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

prr today, page-78

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "If as you suggest PRR is tracking the XAO, will this affect the future direction and price or will it buck the trend??"

One doesnt have to be a Rhodes Scholar to realise that whether a stock bucks the market trend is usually dependent on the impact of any material news from the company. Notwithstanding spikes up or down based on news or expectation of news once the spike has occured stocks usually then follow in varying degrees market movements but from the new base that may have been formed as a result of the spike.

While I am not trading PRR from a TA perspective there have recently been a number of promising signals. However as I posted yesterday stochastics do not yet give a clear prospect of an upward movement and that is the indicator thats missing in the TA equation. Factors that imo may impact is the entry into the ASX300 on 19Sept and any subsequent news from the company. In the meantime I think we may be somewhat rudderless and rangebound. So roll on Sept19 and hopefully more good news from the company. Just my own thoughts on the issues and I could be wrong.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.