IMM 6.67% 32.0¢ immutep limited

prr v dndn, page-7

1. 3,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I think someone who really understands DNDN is Springtree. They understand the process, funding, potential etc. For them to want a further stake in PRR, foregoing options and termination fees and a further stake at a future unknown price is a good tell. What's critical is the timing - they have done their thing, extracted the profits, fees etc from the usual small cap handholding - but to get further involved at this stage at NO favourable terms tells you they want in like the rest of us: for no other reason than the pure potential gain by holding on to a future star. I consider yesterdays ann as one of the best votes of confidence we will ever be privy to. The best is obviously the blessings of the FDA. But until then Sprintree has spoken - and they are a New York based fund having dealt with Billion dollar companies not like other specs here which have to deal with the local small fry that only know how to cap raise at outrageous terms and infinitely dilute shareholdings. Yesterdays ann has amazing cred. Funny I mentioned Springtree as a reason for getting into PRR in my post yesterday morning and got an ann later in the day. To hell with analysis - to me its a sign from the heavens lol! Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.020(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.3¢ 30.0¢ $1.040M 3.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 42705 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.