ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

I did call the company a while ago which was probably in febuary...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    I did call the company a while ago which was probably in febuary and they did mention they were having trouble getting a truck to transport the core from the site which hadnt been sorted when i called, the delays have been a problem for the company and they since then have sorted this out. I think that between the elections, the transport problems, BYR drilled every hole nearly double the depth adding twice as much core to log, cut, split, transport and sample these things have easily added 6 weeks for the results, 6 weeks feels like a long time after you have been waiting a few months.

I have accepted the delays as these things most of them were out of the companies control other than the choice to drill really deep which was a brilliant move. I also think that the report if any good could take a week to write and also the board may have a meeting about what and how to deliver this IF infact it turns out to be a major discovery which is possible, one of the directors works onsite so he may have to travel back to australia adding more time.

I agree that waiting isnt any fun but things usually do take longer than planned and the company has given us imformation on these delays, i was expecting early to mid April and here we are, the news isnt far away, it dosnt bother me if its another week or 2.

Just remember, why did Ron throw in a lousy $109k in late febuary??? He is human just like the rest of us and he is in the game to make money not throw it away, the question has been answered in my book.

Good luck all BYR longs!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.