ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

pru and byr, page-21

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    G'day Raiderup

Just quicky.

I don't know Productora, but from what you have posted it is the same class of deposit. It would be nice to find a big breccia zone at Balatindi as these tend to run higher grades. But no mention of that as yet to my knowledge.

1 g/t of gold is worth very close to 0.5% Cu.

You are right to note we are looking at Au + Cu + U.
    Could be more metal credits in the mix - assays will tell. I'm not expecting a big number for copper - but hopefully enough to enhance the economics.

Yes - BYR have just poked at what seems to be the best bit based on the italian drilling and the surface geochem anomalies. There are known faults that also appear to truncate the surface geochem, so the broader exploration potential is large, but at some point the geos will have to get a good understanding of the structure to prioritise targets. A few of us on this forum reckon that there is good reason to assume we have at least 100m t of mineralisation (but we don't know if it is economic yet until we get the assays).

Where did you see a surface map for gamma radiation recordings? I'll have to look for it.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.