ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

The old manipulation threory is a good discussion, i rarely buy...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    The old manipulation threory is a good discussion, i rarely buy into it and agree with Happycats in many ways but the agressive bot selling we have seen in the past and we even saw some of it today has a big question mark on it, yes i do know its been Macqaurie in the past and yes Macqaurie is a big PRU buyer, coincidence???? Maybe, maybe not but it deffinately is odd that the same broker proactive for the potential predator(PRU) and negative on the prey(BYR). Each to their own but i feel that deffinately BYR has been played with as any attempt for BYR to get up has been met wth a BOT selling like an AK47.

If BYR is being held as some of us feel it adds further weight to the fact that PRU is seriously looking at us. This is what we have on our side, we have a really strong gold price, a 1 million ounce JORC resource(mansounia) and massive amnounts of exploration upside. Balatindi if the first 150m was drilled out im estimating could easily deliver a 1 million ounce JORC resource + base metals + all metals below 150m - 500m.

How anyone could place a fair value on BYR would be very difficult because we are lacking much in the way of measured reserves but we are over flowing with exploration upside, about 2 million ounces(balatindi + Mansounia) and $6m in cash.

As PRU stated its all about the geology and BYR certainly has that.

The plot thickens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.