ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

pru and byr, page-36

1. 27,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Kudos pual,looking in from the outside,you seem conflicted,on the one hand you read a chart,-the SP going down,while presumably on the other side of the equasion you are waiting for the fundemetals-ie the report.
    Im loathe to do so,yet,technicals and fundementals "rarely" match up IMHO,surely you would have had a stoploss @33.5?

The two strongest warriors are paitence and time.

I was always "told","no news is good news" I take heart in the facts as stated in the last quarterly report;

Burey had planned an initial phase of 2,000 metres of diamond core drilling to test the Balatindi
    polymetallic anomaly as outlined by soil sampling and mapping carried out by Burey and subsequently
    aided with the late acquisition of historical exploration data reported by Mining Italiana in 2004.
    An additional 2,000 metres of reverse circulation (RC) drilling is also nominally earmarked for drilling
    after completion of the diamond drilling program, to test encouraging surface mapping results being
    returned from elsewhere on the licence area.

All holes are HQ core holes, inclined at an angle of 10 off vertical on an azimuth of 180 (true). Initially programmed to target depths of a nominal 150m to 200m, all holes have surpassed these depths as a direct result of the persistence of disseminated zones of magnetite and copper sulphide mineralisation being encountered in all holes. Table 1.

It is conjectured, assuming the Mining Italiana data to be a valid guide, that the more sulphidic zones are gold enriched. As such zones of sulphidic dissemination continued to be intersected in strength to depth, Bureys drilling was continued until such mineralisation and alteration appeared to weaken whereupon each of the first two holes was terminated shortly thereafter. The third hole ran out of rods before mineralisation weakened.

Okay Pual,some of the lingo escapes me,but even to this boy,its all code for they know theyve "got something",the question is,"how big is the something",thats what were all waiting on,with cash in the bank(will it be enough to get to a JORC compliant resource?),this storys got along way to run IMHO.

I cant wait for the next phase

With the completion of the diamond drilling program at Balatindi, Burey has designed a second drilling program, Programme 2, which is a set of inclined, shorter hole (100-150m) RC traverses aggregating between 2,000m to 3,000m to test five strongly surficial expressions from within the broad alteration anomaly which Burey has identified to extend beyond the broad gold anomaly and will cover some 16km x 6km.
    Geological interpretation

A question to HappyCats et al,would there be any reason to doubt the mining Italia earleir results,do you think?

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.