PRU 1.65% $2.78 perseus mining limited

Scamp very true ......until it aint. But be too late then.PRU...

1. 36 Posts.
    Scamp very true ......until it aint. But be too late then.

PRU generating approx $15m per month profit
    PRU just admitted to ASX100 may only be weighting of 0.2% atm but at some point all local fundies will have to have a view on the stock u/w, o/w or neutral.
    Aussie insto's not big holders of PRU at this stage.
    Technical momentum trading has signalled buy at this level. The last signal was a sell at 3.15, a buy at 2.75 and sell at 3.50 so been quite good indicator. Wish I had been more aggressive with trading it.
    Resource upgrade this week, will primarily move resource from indicated to measured but that is a big thing for insto's.
    Gold next move will be a rally back towards $1800. (this is the opinion of well respected international analyst i have followed for 5 years) I tried ignoring him at my cost. His last big call was that market gave exhaustion signal in Q1 and would setback considerably. Unfortunately I thought we had another 3 months in it. I was wrong. Damn

PRU have proven close to 6m oz and excluding hedging, PROFIT of this is about $6bn with significant exploration upside yet to come plus I.C., yet market cap just over $1bn.
    Maybe the disparity b/w CAD and AUD sp is reflection of investors fleeing A$ exposure. Need to watch this.
    But nonetheless current price is unsustainable and expect to see sharp turnaround before 2012.
    I have an inkling the sp come end of year will be closer to $3.50

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.78
Change
0.045(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $3.819B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.77 $2.78 $2.76 $2.856M 1.031M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 98054 $2.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 170492 120
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.