PRU 3.10% $2.50 perseus mining limited

PRU vs AMA, page-12

1. JID
    3,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Morning Guys,

N00bmaster - no, not just semantics. The custodian (Citi) won't let E*Trade clients exercise warrants or transfer ownership (if unlisted). These are thus worthless in investors hands.

Another issue with the E*Trade international platform is that funds cannot remain in an offshore currency. For example, if I wanted to sell a CAD denominated investment and then buy another CAD denominated investment the funds would go from CAD --> AUD --> CAD and E*Trade (read ANZ) rip your face off with the fx.

FBX258, I am also in the process of setting up a Sprott account thanks to our mutual friend putting me in contact with the same Sprott Global contact (thanks).

I see it's not just silver manipulation that Deutsche Bank have admitted to. This morning they have also admitted to manipulating the gold price - what a surprise. And what will investors, who lost money on this, receive? Zip.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...its-it-also-rigged-gold-prices-legal-settleme

Perhaps an industry group, such as all the ASX listed gold miners should investigate a class action in due course.

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.50
Change
-0.080(3.10%)
Mkt cap ! $3.439B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.59 $2.48 $20.35M 8.067M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42141 $2.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.52 39467 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.