HLS 0.68% $1.48 healius limited

pry - chart

1. 22,593 Posts.
    Hi all, this is my take on PRY's chart.

No. 1 & 2. This is obviously on bad news and are very large volume down days, they appeared to have contained some buying because the of the close of the day was high. These buyers ( which contained me ) thought that it would rebound and the bulls would overcome the selling. Not the case

No. 3. This is a weak day indicating a lack of desire to take the price up - evident by the low volume on the day finishing up, not many buyers around - expect further weakness at least.

No. 4. An increase in selling this day broke the previous couple of days lows - not good.

No. 5 & 6. Another two days that no buyers are around - indicated by low volume on these up days, expect further weakness.

No. 7. Another big volume day, huge amount of selling, but with some buying again - indicated by the close of the day.

Today. Went ex div, another huge amount of selling, but the spread of the day has narrowed slightly, also on huge volume closing off the lows - indicating more buying, the end may not be far away, POSSIBLY.

The next thing to do is quite obviously we have to wait for this selling to end and that will be illustrated by low volume down days ( NOT like those low volume UP days No. 3, 5 & 6) This will mean we are looking for a lack of selling compared to a lack of buying. Confused yet ? Hopefully I haven't been too confusing. lol all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.010(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $1.070B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.49 $1.46 $1.451M 985.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 182729 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.