RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Agree, th and suspension seem unnecessary. An announcement...

1. 162 Posts.
    Agree, th and suspension seem unnecessary. An announcement should inform and clarify not confuse and bewilder. All-up a dissappointing day for the true beleivers.

Amongst the detractors on this site (and there are some 100% wackos for sure) there are some posters who raise legitimate concerns re the company, the country, and the uprampers who make unrealistic and manipulative comments.

Still, its an easy game/call:-

If you trust the company officeholders and think the sp will rise in future then hold/buy more, if you think the company officeholders are out of their depth and/or shonks then sell at the best price you can get.

Me, I'm holding and staying on for the ride.

Range are a small company. Due to its close relationship with those in power in Puntland, Range has a chance of establishing a a company-making and nation-building operation.

Realistically(and we investors need to be realistic), due to lack of income at this stage there will be heaps of further dilution/cap raising. Most here are confident the resources are there. Question/thing is:- are we closer to getting the rigs into Puntland or are we further away from that target?

I believe the company is moving forward.

Pity is, today the shareprice aint.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.