RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

psa approval...probably not jv, page-18

1. 676 Posts.
    nice summation mssw.
    Have watched & read with interest today. I stand by my earlier comment that this was a good announcement - if RRS keep on track then it will be seen to have been the company maker. (hey fluffy - insert "yr so full of doggy doo here...)
    Why?
    Immediate corp strategy in B&W. PSA formally signed - and I think we'll see parallels btw the build up to this announcement with the final announcement of the formal JV signing - within a few weeks(?). My reading of the document tells me JV signed btw parties - all oblique references to it are in past tense - direct reference is formal recognition swings on gov approvals etc. AIM listing & appointment to proceede (on the back of prerequisites- $ raising {consolidation not mentioned but it's part of the game plan}).

The immediate exploration strategy & timeline has been outlined - importantly the 2X3yr plan, but perhaps more significant re short term exploration is no need to acquire more seismic - approx 1000km in hand (more than I thought they had).

Game is on IMO, sorry if short term traders are feeling the pinch but for me RRS is not for those with myopic vision. Dump on me if you like, not afraid to put my @ock on the block. :-) ouch!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.