PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

PSA Deciding Year 2018

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Folks,

I think that 2018 will be a deciding year for PSA ..

To this day, the stock has never "regained the glory" of it's early years but  the future promise of "Yemen and Hummer"  (apart from any other acquisition/prospect) makes it look like a stock getting "ready to move" ....

Looking at the board this morning, the tone of the market is for another slide back down over the coming days ... my guess is a move eventually to the "low teens" ... So be it !!

Can't expect everyone to "be on board" at this stage ...

In Yemen .. I can see events are maturing ... an outcome to the war is more likely to occur "soon" (my guess, by end of August 2018) ... Then comes, "the rebuild" .. this will take at least a few months ... during this rebuild we will be "formally" invited to begin to resume production at Damis S1 ...

As a backdrop to Yemen, we will see the "spudding" of another well in the "Hummer" field by late August 2018 which will deliver very good results on top of what has already been achieved in this prospect ...

For PSA ... I believe that the full picture is still a work in progress ... It's like a "picture by numbers" colouring book with only a few sections coloured in thus far and with just a few "trigger points" like formal approvals and spud results will rapidly change the share price landscape....

Go PSA !!!

PeterRG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.