PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

All comment in this forum is worthwhile. Thanks and I Am...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    All comment in this forum is worthwhile. Thanks and I Am impressed with understanding and interpretation of Dist - well done. Listening to the qtr pres I had the distinct feel that there is good focus and business as usual by Terry and Ross and their team.

I cannot fathom why investors think there should be an easy ride for themselves - you buy in as sh and should expect to comprehend the business risk and compare that to your own risk aptitude. PSA is small, has cash and is building a business after GFC. It has been stopped from GOMexico activities and removed itself from a number of plays that have failed to inspire some. Somewhat wise. They cannot market themselves as super successful (Why?) and so don't. They have skin in the game and are readily able to fight another day. Good on them!

In the last 6 mths less than $40m turnover (by my rough measure) has seen the price drift down from 14c. No buying pressure! Everyone knows how to rectify that. Top 20 have now 56% (up) of the company, whilst now about 2000 sh with 231m shares.

I look forward to the next 6 mths. BAU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.