BRN 0.98% 25.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Public Service AnnouncementIt's par for course in 2020 that when...

1. 3,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 897
    Public Service Announcement

It's par for course in 2020 that when you gain in popularity like BRN, you attract more and more of the wrong kind of person. The ease and accessibility for anyone to have their say is astonishingly great, which is awesome if you use it for good, but sucks if all you do is have negative things to say.

I'd like to think that there's a substantial chunk of people here invested in the success of BRN. Their only focus here is to see BRN succeed and it shows in the commentary they provide in this space. Please keep doing it. Please keep sharing your experiences, your research, your positive insights. I mean seriously - why WOULDN'T you want this company to succeed. There are so many amazing benefits it can bring to society.

Pointing out flaws... especially continually OR only pointing out flaws in this company doesn't help it succeed. Every company has flaws. But, why make it your focus to bring a company down, especially when it has so much to offer? If your argument is such that you're only trying to provide some cautionary facts to help give people a balanced view of the world, then do so in more of an inquisitive way rather than persecute the company. Ask more questions. Get others here to help you find your answers. In reality, we're all only speculating on this company based on what the company as told us or the way the company has handled certain situations. If something they've said or done doesn't entirely agree with you - be inquisitive about it. I'd like to think that management only have everyone's (including shareholders) best interests at heart.

Please make an effort here to make positivity louder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.3¢
Change
-0.003(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $473.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 27.0¢ 25.0¢ $1.706M 6.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 1485483 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 156322 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ 4813598
Last updated 15.55pm 22/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.