PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

PSA Shareholder Value Creation

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Folks,

It's obvious from the current market share price of AUD $0.095 cents per share that the recent reserve statements have not gained their deserved recognition ...

I'm inclined to agree with Fike as I now think that the real interest will only come when we are in fact trading in volumes in both Yemen and the US and that these trading activities reflect a tracking towards the reserve estimates as announced.

On that basis the shares would more than likely stay around the AUD $0.10 cent mark for some time ...

There are no bullets flying overhead in the US (depending upon the neighbourhood) so I anticipate that these reserves (of US $32.7 mil net to PSA) will transition progressively from now ...

With the current company market cap of US$16.8mil ( AUD 9.5 cents x 235.4 mil shares x .75 US exchange conversion = US$16.8 mil) I think that there is definite room for immediate share price improvement ...   

Yemen reserves (of US$155.4 mil net to PSA) on the otherhand may take a little more time but an interesting footnote in the Yemen reserve estimates which caught my eye was "...It is the Company’s intention to restart production from the An Nagyah Oilfield as early as is feasible, either by trucking or piping or a combination of both, even while conflict exists elsewhere in the country....."

In my opinion,  when the Yemen activity starts ... the PSA share price will skyrocket ....

Regards

PeterRG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.