PSC 4.44% 9.4¢ prospect resources limited

PSC 2.0 ideas, page-9

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Good Morning LoveGod

Excellent post... as always ..the truth hurts...

that clause Sam Hosack put in his performance
    opinion contract.....really says a lot and Stinks
    to the point I get pretty upset in what he has done by selling Arcadia World Class lithium Deposit...

LoveGod ...you are Absolutely right our Market
    Capitalisation would be about $3B in this current lithium Boom which Macquarie institutionals have CLEARLY predicted lithium prices will be at these levels of US$2,500/t for a minimum of at least 4 years...

I would like to give Sam Hosack a chance to explain himself...but I wish he would hurry up with his announcement...

I hope PSC Shareholders can see the big picture in
    VOTING NO too the Sale of the Arcadia World Class lithium Project...because this Project is that ...
    Highly profitable for PSC shareholders and without any doubt IMO
    The do it alone approach proceed to application for finance too Afreximbank with using 2 pilot plant
    operations going , and producing US$184M /pa Revenue for PSC shareholders...see my previous posts.
    This is very Achievable 100% and Start mining...lol

it is as easy as that....

LOOK AT PSC IMPRESSIVE SHAREHOLDERS REGISTER ....... I am sure these major shareholders
    once show the MC and positive share price affect it will have on PSC , and the true facts of what Arcadia World Class lithium Project can make in Revenue and net Profit annually , with our current offtake agreements in place...
    The potential MC of say US$3B ( to be conservative)
    is achievable upon finance approvals...

I am Voting NO to the sale of Arcadia World Class lithium Deposit....

These are my options only...DYOR...

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.