PSC 0.00% 12.5¢ prospect resources limited

hi oldqin, Generalizing here..... First of all, I value a good...

1. 17,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    hi oldqin,

Generalizing here.....

First of all, I value a good company by it's management.
    By how management values shareholders by being "transparent" and informing shareholders of changes in substantial shareholding and developments of its projects and ideas. (Big tick here).

Now, A Top 20 Shareholders report might not be much a clue as it is very hard to sometime know who is buying or selling shares(depending of the ALGO activities, number of accounts, and so forth)... sometimes is not possible to infer from the presence of a offshore custodian/nominee on the register. As they use ***** Nominees , that the underlying investors are all offshore fund managers for example....

The interesting thing for "retailer investors" is to have information on change of substantial holding and/or smaller ones.

Via comparing an older Top 20 to a new one, a kid can identify potential changes ahead and/or goods and bads that volumes do not tell you.

Usually after a period of large volume trading, it's most important and imperative for a serious investor and trader to know who is who on the offloading board.... It does not mean someone that is selling is getting out of the stock... we all have "material needs" and Xmas is around the corner.

But, surely you get the grip here.....

Some companies, refuses to publish or delays it as their "mates rates" that usually entered earlier via IPO or a CR will be capitalizing on short to medium bursts of runs... in volumes.

I will not cite names here.. but, there are an awful lot of companies that have been doing it for months, years.... it's disgusting and if you do have the know how/ info... you need to act or be careful...

For me... if I spot it and/or find out by other means... I get out of the company... no trust is F@rked IMHO.....

I like PSC and it's management.... at least, for the "short" relationship I have with them.

Transparency in a company is pretty much everything to shareholders..... if they have nothing to hide.... show your hands.... keep "retailer investors" on the ball and informed.

I believe Hugh is very switched on guy... he's bringing the goods mate..... IMHO PDYOR.

So, just in short..... a Top 20 Shareholders Report is ONE of... the tools you should have to FA vs TA on your investments / trades only IMO....

I must go... take care

GLTA

cheers

T10
    Last edited by trader_10: 24/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $1.411K 11.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 298325 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19514 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.