PSC 7.14% 13.0¢ prospect resources limited

Hello SectorThat is all true, but we will not go that way (yet)....

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Hello Sector

That is all true, but we will not go that way (yet). The double petalite recovery is only achived with the floation process, which we quit for now.
    We will have the updated DFS and FEED in Q3 with the data from the faster DMS processed pilot plant. And the DMS process will be integrated in our 1.2 Mt or hopefully 2.4 Mt plant for the beginning, and not the floation one.

Because of our high quality and low impurities lithium products, both spodumene and petalite, we will receive premium prices for both.
    For our ultra low iron petalite we will receive around 60% more than spodumene, but we will have to share the premium prices with our offtake partner Sibelco. For spodumene we have so far the direct offtaker Sinomine.

With PSC I am in the role of an investor and I do not care about the short term technical analysis that much.
    I am here since 4-5 years now. I did my research on this company long, long ago and jumped in big at the 5 Cents capital rise. Now I am very close to the top 20 shareholders.

All I know is that PSC is totally undervalued compared to its peers. The EV demand and with it the rising lithium prices are the key factor why I believe we will have the funds in Q3/Q4 this year to start building our mine. Afreximbank and Uranium One are only waiting to see us prove our process and quality of our lithium products with the pilot plant.

Do not forget, Afreximbank is willing to invest and hold 75 Mio. US$ by themself. Uranium One wants to have a big part of our spodumene and be a major shareholder. And the Renaissance Capital negotiations to buy us out are still valid. To me it is not a coincidence that we have our new chairman Mark Wheatley linked with Uranium One and the new director Dev Shetty linked with our biggest shareholder Lord of Seven Hills.

When we will have our tonnes of petalite shiped in June and the funding completed, the share price will not be at the 20 Cents levels like now, that is for sure.

Good luck to all who have the patience to hang out another two quarters from now.

And as always.
    This is my personal opinion only and it is not financial advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $62.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $37.32K 276.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9916 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 28082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.