PSC 5.36% 13.3¢ prospect resources limited

PSC = GOLD and SPOD!!

1. 1,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Greetings all,

Bought in today, how could I resist so much potential in this little gem it's like PIO in the early days except with SPOD! This thing is going to explode its bigger than BGS!

I see so much potential in this stock and management seem to be a great job at keeping the info coming hard and fast.

PROS vs CONS:

PRO: Market Cap 16M

PRO: Initial Exploration Target of 15-18Mt at 3-5% Li2O+

PRO: Two rounds of historical drilling in 1969 and 1981, confirmed that the pegmatite extends at least 1,500m along strike, with very high grades (ranging from 3.5% –5.5% Li2O).

PRO: First Gold Production announced in April 2016

PRO:Expected cashflowsfrom GwandaEast gold production to propel lithium and gold development

PRO: Diamond drill rig programme to commence in July

con: Its in Zimbabwe... So What?? Meet Executive director "4th Generation Zimbabwean and a permanent resident and is a well respected member of the Zimbabwean mining fraternity" or a number of other advisors and management that reside there and have done for some time.

con: Its in Zimbabwe....Well at least we have SPOD and a lot of it! whats a bigger risk; drilling for a mineral that might not even be there all together or mining in a country that does actually have many other foreign invested companies on the ground and producing viably.

PRO: Accumulate now at a incredibly low prices and wait until Arcadia is at the same stage as PSC's Gwanda east project Gold project!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.3¢
Change
-0.008(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $63.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $42.77K 328.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14724 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 138982 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.