PSC 10.0% 11.0¢ prospect resources limited

Without any "wishful thinking", plain reality check....  I see...

1. 17,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342

Without any "wishful thinking", plain reality check....  I see no "Major" deals this year... .only a few news...some positive... DFS.... and perhaps a chicken feed deal to calm down the markets and feed it so confidence does not disappear from the map.

There is no interest in the company at the moment...coming from horses mouth.....and, it will take a "good bloody deal"  to the "CREDITOR"  which will put a dent on shareholders value and thinking of $0.14 cents from Hunter Capital and all the equity they got from it.

The hard lines here are so simple....five words...... FUNDS ... without it.... it will sink and Sinomine will take the lot after a deal with major shareholders.... too easy.

Remember Broadspectrum and Ferrovial  massive talks, negotiations, shortining, buying and take over at cheap ?   too many stories like this.. around the globe... lol and retailers keep on dreaming......

US Mid term elections after the sanctions on Iran.... the next catalyst might be brewing here......

GLTA

cheers

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $59.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $154.3K 1.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38013 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 95482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.