PSC 10.0% 11.0¢ prospect resources limited

PSC News related topic, page-397

1. 2,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    I heard too many times too often for cheap TO... when the sp is struggling... I’m bored with this theory to be honest... and I don’t buy it to be honest... just game being played in the entire sector...

from ore, GXy, pls, ajm, bgs, for a year from end 16 to mid 17 then... now ajm again... then psc now.... mostly from non holders (downrampers).... most intense speculative conspiracy at that time was MiN TO pls when pls sp kept falling since Min invested in Pls...

This is the first time I see a big swift from a most respectful loyal holder... and curious me was he is still holding though... lol

From the email received from Hugh, he sounds pretty confident though... his replies make perfect sense to me...

Pls start with 2mt... straightaway go for 5mt
    Ajm 1.6mt then very soon after started construction they go for 3.2mt although their resource is just half of psc...

So make sense to me that psc go for 2.4mt... esp we might be able to find second lithium project near to Arcadia to feed the same plant...

Strong demand vs overestimated production and ramp up... see how much sqm, ajm, GXy and ore produce recently...

I’m no economic expert but to me US mid term election is short term impact... unless you are a trader...

To me... Macro market is gfc, China and lithium supply vs demand... are the true killers...

trade war? As long as China can survive and still growing slowly and steadily... I strong believe they will... Chinese won’t be defeated so easily... certainly not Xi Jing Peng...

IMOH... As long as lithium demand is strong and growing fast... many hard rock developers in African countries will become producers... i truely believe Psc will be the first African big lithium miner. Others likely will be years behind... true lithium boom will be 2025 and big supply has to be ready by 2023

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $59.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $154.3K 1.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38013 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 95482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.